Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's been a Long Time

Last weekend I attended my 10 year high school reunion in Boonville! It's hard to imagine it's been 10 years. It was so great seeing everyone and having a chance to catch up. Boonville the town seems very different to me, but the people are the fun people I remember!



Last week, we ate at a local brunch place, Succotash at 2601 Holmes. The food and decor was very eclectic. They have a crazy big painting of one of the employees. They also had this picture of the building back in the 1920's, when it was a general goods store:


Bree's happy face pancakes

My burrito of love :) ( A little burnt on one end but still good!)
 Have I ever mentioned how awesome my small group is? It's the best! Last Wednesday, Ali graciously invited us to her house for dinner before group. It was delicious!


Fountain update:

No. 70- Longwood subdivision on College in Overland Park

No. 71- another fountain at the entrance of Longwood

No. 72- Merrill Lynch building on College in Leawood

No. 73- residence at Red Bridge and Wornall
Not much else going on...looking forward to a 3-day holiday weekend. Happy Fourth of July everyone! Go USA!

Til next time...Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment