Sunday, April 22, 2012

April is for Anniversaries

This month marks the anniversary for Bruce and I together for 7 years!! Wow! It's been seven wonderful and adventurous years at that.

Just a couple of fun things this week. It hockey playoff time and the Preds are doing great! I hosted a hockey brunch last Sunday when they got to play on NBC. We had some delicious chocolate muffins, courtesy of Bree, and I made some sausage/egg breakfast casserole. It was my first try at it and it was very yummy!



I also got to attend my first Royals game of the year with Angie. It was great to be back at the K! Now, of course we all know that the Royals are off to a horrible start, but I still enjoy going to the games. The BEST PART of the whole night, though, was my Escobar getting his first home run of the year!! I love him!


I've already counted these fountains- they are No. 4 on my list!
 Friday night was another Preds game to watch on tv. This time, we went to the Blue Line, an actual hockey bar in river market. Okay, this is my new favorite place ever! They love hockey! It was so much fun to see the Preds eliminate the Red Wings from the playoffs! First time ever. There were even a few Preds fans at the Blue Line- who knew?!? I'm definitely going back to see the Preds in the second round.

Check out this burger I had!!


Two onion rings included! It was SOOOO good!



Myself, Adam and Bree at the Blue Line

I'll definitely be looking to recruit some more people to join in on the Preds bandwagon during this playoff run. All are welcome!

Til next time...Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment