Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Go Preds!!!!

The Preds begin their playoffs tonight vs. Anaheim! I am sooooooo sad to not be in Nashville during this time. Playoff games are unlike any other experience- it's the loudest, most intense, most exciting thing I've ever done. When the Preds make it to the second round, I've got to be there!

Last weekend, I was fortunate to drive over to St. Louis and meet up with some Nashville buddies for the last regular season game vs. the Blues. We had a few hours before the game to hang out and then we enjoyed a huge party suite with food and beverage during the game. Unfortunately, they had to go back that night and so did I so it was a fast trip but fun!

Myself, Mary Jane and Rhonda before the game

Rachel (she's hilarious!), Rhonda, MJ and me

Rhonda and me on the bus

The crew on this awesome bus we got to take from the bar before the game to the arena
The game itself sucked as the Preds lost but it didn't really matter because it didn't affect their final standings. Overall, it was a great time! Miss all my co-workers from Bridgestone Arena and miss being a part of something so great!! Definitely the best place to work in Nashville.

Til next time...Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment